Your B&G Private Build guitar is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser. Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, brass parts, case and case hardware are warranted for a period of 1 year.
If at any time your B&G guitar malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, B&G Guitars will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. If purchased through one of our dealers, you must register your instrument within 14 days of the purchase.
Todos los gastos de transporte y carga son responsabilidad del comprador.
The warranty does not cover:
- Cualquier instrumento que haya sido alterado o modificado de cualquier manera.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an official B&G Guitars dealer.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument including, but not limited to, fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, jacks, controls, switches, tuning machines, strings, etc.
- Setups, adjustments or any routine maintenance.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to change in temperature or humidity, exposure or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids or perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from synthetic materials.
- Cualquier daño debido a uso indebido, negligencia, accidente u operación incorrecta.
- Agrietamiento, decoloración o daños de cualquier tipo en el acabado o en el chapado por cualquier motivo.